Monday, September 20, 2010

20th of the 9th








My second official post! This past week came by is such a blur every time my Mum gets home, I’m going gaga over the time that I needed to spare in order for me to be with her. She usually spends 30 days here in Manila and 6 months in Saudi Arabia (she’s a Nurse) I never get to experience Mum and Daughter bonding as I was raised by my grandparents. No regrets though, because, I was given all the luxury that a little girl can have from her parents. So I always make it to the point that somehow, I get to bond with my Mum. It’s one of those priceless things that I keep looking forward to every year.












This Forever 21 floral dress is so versatile! It’s already rainy season here in the Philippines and I still get to wear this by adding some layers or just like what I tried. Knee high socks on a white oxfords with ze old trusted clear wayfarer!



Oh well, it’s time to hit the sack! I’ll post another one tomorrow. See y'all!













Xs and Os

Kaye

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'd just like to tell you about my line of super soft, drapey tees and tanks. The styles have a really great drapey fit to them so they're perfect for tucking in, layering, and basically wardrobe-building.

    You can check out the complete line at shopdaley.multiply.com.

    I do hope you can check the site out. Thanks!

    Marga Nazareno
    Co-Owner, d a l e y tees and tanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww LOVE the floral dress! always gorgeous style ;). following your blog too :), & i just started one too! haha.

    ReplyDelete